The Foxes Trust wants to ensure all LCFC supporters who are attending the game are aware of and help our club by co-operating with the Covid 19 spot checks that will take place prior to entering the stadium
Supporters attending Leicester City’s Premier League fixture with Manchester City on Saturday 11 September are advised that COVID-19 certification spot checks will be in place at entry points as part of the Premier League working with DCMS to maintain full capacity crowds at football, and in line with the Club’s new Supporter Code of Conduct.
To ensure the safety of everyone in attendance and to minimise the risk of COVID-19 transmission, the spot checks, which are part of new Premier League protocols, will ask everyone over the age of 18 to provide one of the below:
– Proof of full vaccination for a period of more than two weeks
– A negative lateral flow or PCR test result from within the previous 48 hours
– An exemption from COVID-19 vaccinations
The spot check rules apply to everyone attending fixtures at King Power Stadium over the age of 18 and are in place to help supporters prepare for a future scenario where COVID certification becomes mandatory.
Please be aware that should COVID-19 certification become mandatory for fixtures in the future and you are unable to provide one of the three options above during a spot check, you will be denied access to King Power Stadium, as per Premier League protocols.
Following the link provides more details and direct access to:
- How to order a lateral flow test
- If feeling unwell, how to book a test through the government website
- How to obtain an NHS pass
Based on experiences at other stadiums to date, the Foxes Trust advises fans not to rely on wifi access on their phone outside the stadium to access the NHS pass and to download it to phones prior to travelling to the stadium
We would also like to show our backing to the Dos an Don’t on the clubs website
Safety comes first, so supporters attending matchdays at King Power Stadium should:
- Obtain a COVID Pass and be ready to show they are fully vaccinated or have taken a negative lateral flow test in the last 48 hours
- Bring a face covering to wear while in any indoor areas in the stadium
- Arrive early and only sit in your designated seat
- Wash and sanitise your hands regularly
- Be respectful of others
Supporters should continue to follow the latest Government guidance and must not:
- Attend any match if you have any COVID-19 symptoms, test positive for COVID-19 or are otherwise required to self-isolate
- Gather outside stadiums in a way that breaches steward instructions
- Engage in any conduct that is intended to or likely to transmit the COVID-19 virus