Leicester City Supporters’ Trust, the Foxes Trust
• Is a non-profit making Supporters Trust.
• Membership is open to all fans of Leicester City Football Club.
• Is totally independent of Leicester City Football Club.
• Is democratic. On a one member one vote basis.
• Roles are undertaken on a voluntary basis. Committee members are democratically elected.
• Believes the Directors and Chairman of Leicester City Football Club should act in the best interests of the community that the club serves.
Foxes Trust is NOT a Supporters Club. Foxes Trust and the Supporters Club co-exist, alongside Union FS, Foxes Pride and the Disability Support Association with each having a distinct and important role to play.
The Foxes Trust are NOT a protest group but a positive force for change.
Foxes Trust is the trading name of the Leicester City Supporters’ Society Limited.
A registered Industrial and Provident Friendly Society – Registration No. 29499R
• Have been set up at over 200 clubs (covering Football and Rugby League), with over 500,000 members in total. 42 Trusts now own their club of which 5 are in League 2 of the Football League.
• Can have a REAL influence on the decision making process at a club.
• Enable fans to work together as part of a democratic organisation.
• Have strong links with the community that a football club serves.
The Foxes Trust is an Affiliate member of the Football Supporters Association (FSA). The FSA is the national, democratic, representative body for football supporters in England and Wales, who are the leading advocates for supporter ownership, better fan engagement, cheaper ticket prices, the choice to stand at the match, protecting fan rights, good governance, diversity, and all types of supporter empowerment.
You can find out more about them at https://thefsa.org.uk