Minutes of Meeting held on 1st August 2006
Tim Davies, Andrew Taylor, Andrew Neville, Peter Jones (all LCFC)
Linda Barron, Ellen Bale, Raj Kumar, Andy Gubbins, Steve Robertshaw, Lisa Hunt, Kevin Bunney, Andy Wilford, Chris Gubbins, Alan Digby, Cliff Ginnetta, Kevin Bourgault, Alan Green, Barbara Merrell
1. Tim Davies welcomed everyone to the meeting and each person gave a brief introduction.
2. Apologies for absence had been received from Simon Winfield.
3. The minutes of the previous meeting were confirmed as a true and correct record.
4. It was agreed that matters arising would be dealt with during the meeting.
5. Andrew TaylorAndrew reflected on the 2005-2006 season and his thoughts for the new season. He talked about the manager and players and he hoped that the promise of the squad would be transferred into results on the field.
He spoke about the club needing to be a sales lead organisation connecting with our supporters and customers. Season tickets showed that we were losing customers from previous seasons. We need to gain access to the lapsed customers. We need to connect with our supporters and felt we had work to do in that area. He answered questions from members of the committee….