Directions by road – S2 4SU
From the North / South / East:
• Exit the M1 at Junction 33 following signs to Sheffield (A57) and continue along the Sheffield parkway until you reach the Park Square Roundabout
• Take the third exit and follow signs for Bramall Lane
From the West:
• Take the A57 into Sheffield and take the fourth exit at round about into Upper Hanover Street
• At the next roundabout take the third exit Bramall Lane
APCOA Car Parking
Eyre Street – The Moor MSPC
Show your match ticket / season card and park all day for just £3.50.
Alternatively, if you want to avoid Sheffield City Centre, then you may find it easier to park at Meadowhall Railway Station, S9 1JQ near to the well known Shopping Centre just by Junction 34 of the M1, where you can park for free. You can then take a yellow tram to the City Centre and then walk to the ground. The tram journey time is around 20 minutes and costs £4 return.
Approx 70 miles and 1 hour 30 mins travel time.
Directions by rail – There are engineering works on the East Coast Line, trains are likely to be very busy
Return £29-30, 1 hour travel time
The ground is just a few minutes walk from Sheffield Railway station and approximately 15 minutes walk from the city centre Bus Station.
• The ground is approximately a 10 minute walk from Granville Road (Sheffield College) Tram Stop
• This stop is served by the Blue and Purple routes from the city centre bound for Halfway and Herdings Park
About a ten-minute walk away at the bottom of Eccleshall Road is a Wetherspoons Outlet called the 'Sheaf Island which tends to have a mix of home and away fans. Nearby behind the Waitrose supermarket is the Beer Engine pub on Cemetery Road. A little further away on Wellington Street is the Devonshire Cat.
All information is provided in good faith but the Foxes Trust cannot be held responsible for any errors. Thanks to the Football Ground Guide, and Sheffield United FC